Efficiency Assessment of Shock Wave Therapy in Patients with Pelvic Pain Employing Harmonic Analysis of Penile Bioimpedance
Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, Vol. 155, No. 2, June, 2013 METHODS
Our Experience on the Association of a New Physical and Medical Therapy in Patients Suffering from Induratio penis plastica
– February 10, 1999 European Urology Mirone – Erectile Dysfunction
Initial experience with linear focused shockwave treatment for erectile dysfunction: a 6-month follow-up pilot study
– International Journal of Impotence Research (2014)
Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy—A Novel Effective Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction in Severe ED Patients Who Respond Poorly to PDE5 Inhibitor Therapy
– 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
Does Low Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Have a Physiological Effect on Erectile Function? Short-Term Results of a Randomized, Double-Blind, Sham Controlled Study
– THE JOURNAL OF UROLOGY® – © 2012 by AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, INC.
Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
– The Canadian Journal of Urology; 22(1); February 2015
Can Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Improve Erectile Function? A 6-Month Follow-up Pilot Study in Patients with Organic Erectile Dysfunction
April 16, 2010 European Urology Vardi – Extracorporeal shock wave therapy
Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: A prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study
– International Journal of Urology (2014)
Penile Low Intensity Shock Wave Treatment is Able to Shift PDE5i Nonresponders to Responders: A Double-Blind, Sham Controlled Study
– THE JOURNAL OF UROLOGY® – 2016 by AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, INC.
Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial
– 2015 The Authors – BJU International © 2015 BJU International
Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
– 2016 European Association of Urology. Published by Elsevier B.V.
Tadalafil once daily and extracorporeal shock wave therapy in the management of patients with Peyronie’s disease and erectile dysfunction: results from a prospective randomized trial
– International Journal of Andrology, 2012
Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease by Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy: Evaluation of Our Preliminary Results
– JOURNAL OF ENDOUROLOGY – Volume 13, Number 8, October 1999 – Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
Therapeutic advances in the treatment of Peyronie’s disease
– © 2015 American Society of Andrology and European Academy of Andrology
Low intensity shock wave therapy in men with erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease: An analysis of predictors of clinical success and patient satisfaction rate based on prospective open-label single arm clinical trial.
– 2016 Dr. Rob Gordon – Erectile Dysfunction & Shock Wave Therapy
Impact of aging and comorbidity on the efficacy of low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction
International Journal of Urology (2016)